A few weeks ago my friend Casi from cupcakeMAG came over and we had a painting party. She’s been helping me choose colors for my house and I am so excited to slowly be pulling it all together. I know everyone was dying to know all of the details on my living room so I wanted to share them with you. For anything in my house, I always shop Target, Wayfair, Pier 1, TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I usually just pick up things that I love!
HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS ON THE LIVING ROOM:
- Paint color in my living room and kitchen: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt
- Couch and ottoman: Ashley Furniture
- Fan: Lowes
- Gallery wall framed art: personal photos and the others are from TJ Maxx
- Fake Fig Tree in the corner: Pier 1
- Curtains: Wayfair
- Pillows: So Vintage Chic (the pineapple one you all were asking about!) and the faux fur ones are from Lowes
Here are some fun behind the scenes pictures. It’s so great to see it all come together and be finished!
We haven’t hung the ruler but Casi’s heading down for a fun photo shoot on Friday so I can’t wait to get it up. The ruler for the boys was from White Loft and it’s so cute! As far as my candle warmers and candles all around my home I stock up from Scentsy! You can check out my page here and grab some of my favorites. Next up! My office and dining room…..and of course, the nursery. Casi already has big plans for re-designing all of my rooms and I can’t wait!